Paul Fuzz Presents: Flew In From Miami Beach BOAC
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
  Paul Fuzz Threatened By Hells Angels
Or, more accurately, the Hells Angel's lawyers. Yessir, earlier this week I recieved an official e-mailed notification from a Norse- looking man-mountain on a motorbike demanding that I cease using the Hells Angels 'Deaths Head' insignia on my myspace profile (I'm sorta obsessed with the early Jack Nicholson 'Hells Angels On Wheels' 60s biker movie at the moment) , or face the wrath of the club's legal department. Guys, guys, guys. Has it really come to this? What's happened to you? You should be responding to this outrage with mindless, chain swinging violence, not calling in Johnny Q Law to do yer dirty work for ya! Burn my house down! Stomp my head you muvvas! What, you're menna be some sorta legitimate organisation now, huh? I suppose you don't smuggle narcotics or run numbers any more neither? Jeez louise. Your lawyers? You ought be ashamed of yourselves. Did Stinky Pete and Kiny Joe die in vain? What would Big Murderous Psycho Dave think? It used to be a guy would just look at one of you wrong and you'ld be all over him like a pack o' greasy grizzly bears. Hard to rev a Harley in a Paul Smith suit, huh guys? So anyway, I was real dissapointed that I wasn't subject to a bone fide 'STOMPING' (Just think! The ultimate Gonzo Journalist induction - a biker boot to the face, just like ol' Hunter S!), but not so dissapointed that I didn't remove the image instantly like the cowerdly whitebread liberal I so obviously I am. Still, made my week. I'm on some sorta list, apparently. Now I just need Apple to sue me for this blog and George Lucas to sue me for my handcrafted Star Wars thimbles, and I'll be all set.
 
Comments:
He was from Nottingham too, not Oakland. I like the way he said "Blah blah blah, remove the myspace pic or we (our lawyers) will take action..." Our lawyers. Rubbish.

Can I just say that I then found Paul Fuzz creating a new pic out of the Black Panthers logo. Maybe they'd send round their Mums to 'have a quiet word'.
 
Its a sign!
 
Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it's good to be back home...The space was spacious and the decor was cool.

Too bad so many people have been there..it lost it's allure.
Wheels Miami
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
IN GLORIOUS 3D FUZZ-O-VISION! A journey through the psychedelic world of cult movies, obsessive record collecting and pop-culture ephemera of all kinds. The Fuzziness is baked right in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: York, United Kingdom

To infinity, and beyond.

Archives
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / May 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]