Paul Fuzz Presents: Flew In From Miami Beach BOAC
Friday, July 28, 2006
  Paul Fuzz: Boosh Widow
BRIEF INTRODUCTION... Look. I don't know how to set up links to other people's pages. But if you wanna make sense of what follows, go find Anna Wait's blog. What?! I dunno! Google it or something! Jeez...Oh,man! I just remembered! Anna put a link to her page on here when we set it up! Use that! Enjoy the show!

...Oh, boy. Can we pur-lease get oh-ver Noel Fielding?

I mean, ok: he's a big Syd Barret freak, which is exceptionally cool. He's one-half of the Mighty Boosh, the greatest comedy duo this country has produced for over a decade. He has the best hair in the world (season two, folks - only girls like season one Noel hair). And he's drop dead gorgeous. But all that aside, what's the big deal, huh? You think I'm looking forward to spending an evening in Nottingham with my sister & my girlfriend reduced to wibbling drool-o-matons , hangin' 'round the stage door like a pair of love-struck jibber-monkeys hoping The Great Haired One may just lower himself to grace us with his point-nosed presence?

"NOOOOOOEEEELLLLL!!!! NOOOEEEEELLLLLL!!!! HERE HE COMES!!!! OMYGODOHMYDOOHMYGOD!!!!!NOOOOOEEEEELLLLLL!!!OVER HERE!! OVER HERE!! OHMYGODOHMYGOD!!D'YA SEE THAT???!! HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME!! HE DEFINATELY LOOKED AT ME!!! WHAT??? HE LOOKED AT ME!! NOT YOU! NOEL WOULDN'T LOOK AT YOU!! WHY WOULD HE LOOK AT A TRAMP LIKE YOU??!! NOEL'S MINE!! MINE!!! I'LL KILL YA!!! I'LL KILL YA!!!"

Jeez. I'll be in the bar, ladies. Anyway, I gotta new comedy hero now, you dig? Demetri Martin! He's got cool hair too! And he's on the Daily Show, der greatest American export for a decade! He plays guitar & harmonica! He's like a young comedy emo Bob Dylan! Only good! Go look on youtube or something! Check out the 'TRENDSPOTTING' bits from The Daily Show! They're the greatest!
 
Comments:
Haha. Very funny. Laugh it up. You know you'll be excited to see one half of the team you called this generation's Monty Python. Man, that opening had Bob Fossil written all over it, and you know it.




Good post, Fuzz :)
 
Fully Fossil based. 'I'm Bob Fossil, and my anger is collosal. I'm gonna fossilise your ass. You'll be fossilised! I'm gonna F you up! The F stands for 'Fossil'!" etc. Yeah, it'll be very cool seeing Noel. And Becstar & Mouldy are going to see Demetri Martin in Edinburgh! I saw a thing he did the other day, a stand up thing. He said "Swimming is a confusing sport, because sometimes you do it for fun - and other times you do it to NOT DIE." Ha ha.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
IN GLORIOUS 3D FUZZ-O-VISION! A journey through the psychedelic world of cult movies, obsessive record collecting and pop-culture ephemera of all kinds. The Fuzziness is baked right in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: York, United Kingdom

To infinity, and beyond.

Archives
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / May 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]